Express Notary Service Inc. utilizes a
Score to rate the performance and expertise of each notary in our nationwide network.
The NOVA acronym stands for:
Notary Outstanding Verified Achievement
Express Notary Service Inc. utilizes a dynamic set of 17 data points to calculate a NOVA score for every notary. The algorithm takes into account the notary’s real-world experience and number of signings as well as their exam scores, timeliness, and professionalism.
NOVA Scores are calculated using 17 notary data points including:
– Feedback From Actual Notary Assignments
– Successful & Timely Completion Thru Document Uploads
– Understanding & Accuracy With Client-Specific Instructions
– Understanding & Accuracy With Client-Specific Service Level Agreements
– Professionalism Displayed With Borrowers
– Up-To-date Notary Profiles, Including Commission, Bond, E&O
– Ability to Handle Complex and Bi-Lingual Signings
Definition: Nova – a luminous star.